This six-panel religious trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun. Buy online Christ Trucker Cap with:
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
- Structured, six-panel cap
- 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv® visor, matching under visor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
- Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
- Unique Christian design
- Received in prayer and worship
- Designed by a follower of Jesus & Christian designer
Each of our products is received in prayer and worship. We gather Holy Spirit believers together to pray and worship our Lord Jesus Christ. We can come up with many human-thinking t-shirts, but a Holy Spirit product can have an everlasting impact. Our goal is to show who Jesus is and help people to have a conversation opener. We believe our products are a tool to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our process can take months or years depending on the design, but we make sure to have quality and alignment with the Bible:
- Gather together to pray and receive messages/verses from God
- Prayer and selection of some for the season (quality test)
- Contact the right Holy Spirit-filled designer and we work together to come up with the best representation possible
- The design will come up when ready!
All of our designs are therefore uniquely made and owned by us.
Our founder is part of International Church, a none denominational church in Sweden. You can visit their website to know our beliefs or visit our about us page for more information.
Story – Picture received by Ama
John 3:16 ”For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
The design is from the back of the design ‘If Jesus didn’t love you, why the cross?’. As John 3:16 is such an amazing message of love, we decided to make some products on their own.
The meaning is an expression of the love of our Father God who is willingly giving his Son as a perfect sacrifice to bear our sins. What kind of love can that be to bear all our iniquities? We will be forever thankful to Him.
There are no reviews yet.